Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Apartment Living

Some pet peeves (in jot note form!):

- People who don't take their shit out of the washer or dryer when it's done. If I come to do laundry and every washer is full of clean clothes, I will leave and return in a half hour. If those clothes are still there I am taking them out. I don't feel like that's unreasonable.

- People who blast their shitty Nickelback-esque music to the point where it sounds as if it's being played IN my apartment.

- For the love of god, don't take your kids "out" to play in the hallway. What kind of deadbeat are you? So circumstances don't allow you to own a house with a backyard for your kids to play in. Take them to a park or something! The hallway is not a playground and the apartment doors here are paper thin.

- Don't invite your guests to park in such a away that it blocks someone into their parking space or makes it especially difficult to get out. We live here and pay for parking. No-one should have to do a 19 point turn to get out of a parking space. There IS in fact guest parking here that doesn't obstruct other spaces.

That is all. Good day!

I said good day!

No comments: